Indirect Tax Advisory
- Registration under Service Tax Authorities
- Record to be maintained and invoice.
- Payment of service tax
- Classification of services
- Adjustment of excess service tax paid
- Credit of service tax paid
- Calculation Interest and penalty
- Notice and visit by departmental officer
- Service tax Registration
- Making representation to the Central Board of Excise and Customs.
- Service tax calculation , CENVAT Credit , and deposit of service tax
- Service tax return
- Help to arrive at proper assessable / taxable value of goods/ services
- Service tax planning
- Minimize liability on account of various notifications
- CENVAT credit /refund, of Input/ input services used for providing export services Excise & Custom
- Meeting client, visiting factory and analyzing the nature of manufacturing activity.
- Excise Duty Planning
- Preparation of Excise Registration Application (Form A-1/A-2) and obtaining certificates.
- Assisting in Monthly/Quarterly Excise Duty Payment and timely submission of return.
- Assisting in preparing the excise records/registers as per the rules whether in manual form or computerized.
- Assistance and monitoring of Excise Audit
- Giving legal replies to Excise department’s notices.
- Internal Audit of Excise Records and assuring correctness of payments after utilizing available set off.
- Registration and returns of First stage Dealer/Second stage Dealer
- Assistance in maintenance of records of Dealers.
- Obtaining Import Export Code (IEC) for Clients engaged in Import/ Export.
We offer “innovative ways” to identify, plan and verify incidence of taxes under VAT laws Our services include:
- Advisory services with regard to applicability of the tax and procedural compliance like registration, assessments etc.
- Clarification, updating on amendments with regard to VAT/CST & Profession Tax rates and provisions.
- Liaisoning with the authorities for completion of assessments/business audits/refund audits under VAT/CST & Profession Tax Acts.
- Appearing on behalf of your company for all liaison work and reply to notices from the commercial tax department.
- Filing of appeals under VAT/CST & Profession Tax Acts.
- Obtaining ELIGIBILITY & ENTITLEMENT certificates under Package Scheme of Incentives.
- Procurement of CST Declaration forms from sales tax department.
- Liaisoning with the authorities for completion of Search / Investigation matters under VAT/CST & Profession Tax Acts.
Goods and Services Tax
The proposed levy of Goods and Services Tax (‘GST’) is slated to change the very manner in which the indirect taxes are levied and perceived in India. Planned to be introduced in India in April 2012, it is one of the most important tax reform initiative in India since independence which is bound to usher a standard shift in the way business is done in India.
When we have VAT in almost the whole country and the system of central excise and service tax is well equipped with the CENVAT Credit, then why is there a need of GST? Well, this is needed to match the international phenomenon. It is needed to reduce the burden of Central Excise. The introduction of GST will certainly change the Federal system of Governance in our country in which states also have the right to collect taxes on goods.
We would be in the best position to deal with GST on account of following reasons:
- Understanding GST requires specialized knowledge in the field Central Excise, Service tax and VAT.
- We already have team of professionally qualified persons who are specialized in each of the above filed.
- Our experience in Indirect taxes is more than 15 years.
- We have been constantly monitoring the development of implementation of GST in India.