Corporate Law & Regulatory Services
The firm offers statutory reports & regulatory reports in several commercial law & statutes.
In order to comply with several regulatory, secretarial and legal enactments, companies have to interact with many Government departments like Registrar of Companies, Software Technology Parks of India, Reserve Bank of India, Director General of Foreign Trade, Provident Fund etc.
Business Set Up Services
Setting up business in India has been liberalized over the years; still it requires company formation approvals and several approvals, legal compliances and registration with various authorities.
- Incorporation of Public & Private Limited Companies.
- Obtaining licenses and incorporation of section 25 companies (for promoting commerce, art, science, etc.)
- Incorporation of Part IX Companies (e.g. Producer Companies).
- Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Conversion of existing business entities into Company / LLP.
- Registration of foreign companies in India (Branch offices / Liaison offices / Project offices).
- Registration of wholly owned subsidiaries of Foreign Companies, in India.
- Registration of Company with RBI as NBFC, Primary Dealers, Assets Reconstruction Companies, etc.
- Registration of Company with SEBI as Mutual Fund, Stock and Sub Brokers, Portfolio Managers, Venture Capital Funds, Merchant Bankers and other intermediaries.
- Obtaining license and formation of a company/unit in SEZ’s/ EOU’s/ STP.
- Joint Ventures / Foreign Collaborations.
- Amalgamation / merger / takeover / compromise
- De-merger / split / spin off or hive off - of division or business into separate company
- Slump Sale
- Revival of defunct / sick companies
- Joint venture / foreign collaborations / alliances
SEBI Compliance & Listing Agreements
- Delisting of Shares
- Initial Public Offering
- Right & Bonus Issues
- Buy Back of Securities
- Take Over
Listing Agreement Compliance
- Secretarial Audit
- DEMAT of Shares
- Periodical return
- Transfer of Securities
Other Allied Services
- Applications with and Approvals from ROC/Regional Director/ Company Law Board / Central Government on various matters under Companies Act, 1956.
- Annual secretarial Audit
- Compliance under Companies Act, FEMA, Listing Agreements
- Issuing Compliance Certificate
- Application for striking off the name of the Company.
- Inspection of Companies and obtaining Certified true copy of the required document
- Certification required under Company Law matters.