Corporate and Business Tax Compliance
As a result of ever increasing corporation tax compliance and reporting obligations, the complexities of complying with fiscal rules and harsher penalty regimes mean the tax compliance requirements of a business can have a significant impact. Often consuming a large amount of management time, effort and costs.
We can provide tax compliance services tailored to meet your needs, whether you require an independent tax compliance review, specific technical advice or a fully out-sourced tax compliance service, allowing management to focus on the core business.
Our clients range from owner-managed businesses to complex corporate groups including corporate partnerships and companies in liquidation.
- Preparation and review of tax provisions and notes for inclusion in individual company and consolidated group Statutory Accounts, including those prepared under IFRS
- Interim tax reporting for accounting purposes
- Preparation of company and group corporation tax computations and returns • Guidance and advice on complex tax rules and legislation under corporation tax self-assessment
- Advice on how to maximize your tax reliefs and allowances
- Advice on international tax compliance including transfer pricing and controlled foreign company reviews and applying for relevant withholding tax exemptions/reductions
- Monitoring and advising on tax liabilities and due dates for corporation tax including quarterly installment review and calculations
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs and dealing with correspondence
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Monitoring, advising and preparation of claims and elections
- An integrated service with all other areas of taxation including; VAT, Employee tax & incentives and remuneration planning
- Where required, a fully outsourced service – we can act as an in-house tax team
- A full international tax compliance service to ensure that the group’s non-UK tax compliance obligations are being met